The society was established on the auspicious day of LokmanyaTilak Jayanti on 23 July 1927.
The sapling has flourished into a sprawling Banyan tree having multiple branches like Jubilee English School,
- Law College,Akola
- Jubilee English High School, Murtizapur
- Genious Computer AkolaC.V.C.College, Akola
- Jijaau Kanya Mahavidyalaya Akola
- Jubilee English High School Kumbhari, CBSE School
- Vande Mataram Nutan Marathi School Akola
- Jubilee K.G Prathamik School Akola
- New English Jr. College Akola
- Jubilee Platinum School Akola
- Jubilee English School Akola
- New English High School Akola
- Murtizapur High School
At present the society has several educational institutions under its patronage.
These institutions are providing educational services to nearly 5000 students at Akola and Murtizapur. The range of their activities spreads from K.G. to junior colleges. The vision of the management is to provide educational services to the student-community of the region ranging from K.G. to P.G.
The society celebrated its platinum jubilee in 2002. As a mark of celebration and to commemorate the occasion, it was resolved to venture into the field of higher education by setting up a five-year degree course Law College at Akola. As a result, Akola Law College came into being.
On 1 January 1932, the panel of life members was formed.
The life members were Shri. S. J. Kulkarni, Shri. K.L. Khambalkar and Shri. D.H. Mandawgane